No points for guessing; This page will be dedicated to reviews of books that I read over time. The goal of the year is to average about 2 books per month, which brings me to 24 books for 2011. Let’s round that off to 25. Join the ride if you are up for the challenge!
2011 – The year of the Rabbit!
1. The One Minute Entrepreneur
2. Around the world in 80 days – Jules Verne
3. Journey to the center of the Earth – Jules Verne
4. 7 Habits of highly effective people
5. Tales from Shakespeare – Charles Lamb & Mary Lamb – Partial, On hold.
6. 7 Habits – Partial, On hold.
7. Mahabharata – Rajagopalachari – Ongoing.